PCS is more than just an abbreviation of our name; it's the way we do business.
- Plan for quality.
- New projects are evaluated and the most efficient and cost-effective method is selected to meet design requirements.
- Cut to specification.
- The most modern CNC machines and inspection equipment create parts that meet or exceed specifications.
- Seek to improve.
- Our Quality Management System monitors performance continuously and adjusts processes for improvement. Our Process Development Group will partner with your design engineers to reduce costs for parts and downstream assembly activities.
Since our founding in1985, Production Cutting Services, Inc. has provided metal component parts and fabrication services to large equipment manufacturers and metal distribution centers. We have created a company capable of supplying a variety of component parts, fabricated to customer specifications. PCS uses only quality raw materials purchased in volume from cost-effective sources and delivered on a "just in time" basis.
We have grown dramatically due to our strong commitment to excellence, reflected in advancements in equipment, facilities, employee knowledge, and management systems. In the future, this commitment to excellence will be our competitive advantage over other steel parts suppliers.
We operate two facilities, one in East Moline, IL and the other in Waterman, IL totaling 176,000 square feet of manufacturing and storage space. Each is equipped with CNC and NC metal processing equipment to meet customer outsourcing needs.
The fabrication, machining, and servicing options that we offer guarantee that customers will get the most cost effective solutions meeting their quality standards. Production Cutting Services, Inc. currently supplies over 4000 individual part numbers to our domestic and international customer base. Why not consolidate outsourced purchases with one supplier. We can deliver to the manufacturing point of use on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to exactly meet production schedules. PCS, Inc. can be that “one stop shop” to help streamline a supply base.
Production Cutting Highlights
- Year Business Established
- Facility Locations/Size:
- E. Moline, Illinois
- Waterman, Illinois
128,000 sq ft
48,000 sq ft
- Computer Capabilities:
- ERP Software Solution
- EDI Software Solutions
ECI M1 Manufacturing Software
Order Entry Advanced Ship Notice
Gibbs, AutoCAD(.dwg .dwz)
SolidWorks (sldprt, slddrw, slddrt)
CAMDXF DXF PDF IGS IGES
- Delivery Program available
- Partnered Services Available
- Batch Pickling, Rust Prevention (oil or synthetic),
Heat Treat, Plating, and Painting